- Annual Gnome Convention #pottery #handmade #gnomes #craftfair #burnaby #supportlocalartists… instagram.com/p/Bb3pqc4gDui/ 2 weeks ago
- Sock Monkey Class of 2017. Available at Ecole Brantford Winter Craft Fair, and by order.… instagram.com/p/Bb3M2-Xga5b/ 2 weeks ago
- Makers gotta make, but marriages need to be saved. I'm having a pottery sale! I'll be at the… instagram.com/p/Bb3K-mmAo8Q/ 2 weeks ago
- RT @Canada: A musician, a poet and an advocate for truth and reconciliation – Gord Downie was a great Canadian who will be missed. Rest in… 1 month ago
- Call for crafters, Makers, and home trades! #brantfordwintercraftfair2017 #burnaby… instagram.com/p/BaMsmpMgLx-/ 1 month ago
Category Archives: cake
I made this cake for a work colleague of mine, (last year!). My, how babies are born and grow up so fast! Anyways, I loved the colour combination for this one – so much that my spare bedroom is about … Continue reading →
These Hawaiian cupcakes were so much fun to make! Homemade from scratch, chocolate or white cake, with marshmallow fondant. Multi-coloured backgrounds with handcut, handpieced flowers. A little time-consuming but effective and beautiful on presentation. The only thing prettier than the … Continue reading →
Ben turned four at the beginning of August. As I’ve said a few times before, cake is kind of a big deal at our place. It takes up entire dinner conversations. Possibilities for THE BIRTHDAY CAKE are endless. But eventually, … Continue reading →
Yes, I know. I’m so predictable.
If you are going to start making cake at 7 am, you may as well have it for breakfast!! Nothing goes better with a freshly baked cupcake than a steaming cup of coffee! Yum!
Oh come on, every one has moments of righteous geek-ness, this is mine. I’m going with the Star Destroyer Venator Class, just because it had the coolest drawings, and I spent no small amount of time lying awake last night … Continue reading →