- Call for crafters, Makers, and home trades! #brantfordwintercraftfair2017 #burnaby… instagram.com/p/BaMsmpMgLx-/ 3 days ago
- A little sad the Corporate Kidsport Challenge is done for this year...but proud to have been a… instagram.com/p/BY3uhJ9AcXh/ 1 month ago
- Bonspiel eh! #ckc2017 #ckcrba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rqhZA2ur/ 1 month ago
- Snowbirds! #ckc2017 #ckcrba #rba #kidsport @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rVm7gfBs/ 1 month ago
- Dominating in basketball!!! #rba #ckc2017 #ckcrba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1mhWoguxq/ 1 month ago
Category Archives: cake
I made this cake for a work colleague of mine, (last year!). My, how babies are born and grow up so fast! Anyways, I loved the colour combination for this one – so much that my spare bedroom is about … Continue reading →
These Hawaiian cupcakes were so much fun to make! Homemade from scratch, chocolate or white cake, with marshmallow fondant. Multi-coloured backgrounds with handcut, handpieced flowers. A little time-consuming but effective and beautiful on presentation. The only thing prettier than the … Continue reading →
Ben turned four at the beginning of August. As I’ve said a few times before, cake is kind of a big deal at our place. It takes up entire dinner conversations. Possibilities for THE BIRTHDAY CAKE are endless. But eventually, … Continue reading →
Yes, I know. I’m so predictable.
If you are going to start making cake at 7 am, you may as well have it for breakfast!! Nothing goes better with a freshly baked cupcake than a steaming cup of coffee! Yum!
Oh come on, every one has moments of righteous geek-ness, this is mine. I’m going with the Star Destroyer Venator Class, just because it had the coolest drawings, and I spent no small amount of time lying awake last night … Continue reading →