Well, the bride ordered “the Bridezilla Cake from the Cake Boss tv show”. She changed the middle tier and did a sketch of her concept – originally a two tiered cake. I don’t know, call me – over-the-top, but a wedding cake should be three tiers. All or nothing baby! And I’m happy to say the cake looks exactly like her drawing. Happy Cake! Happy Marriage!
- RT @Canada: A musician, a poet and an advocate for truth and reconciliation – Gord Downie was a great Canadian who will be missed. Rest in… 1 month ago
- Call for crafters, Makers, and home trades! #brantfordwintercraftfair2017 #burnaby… instagram.com/p/BaMsmpMgLx-/ 1 month ago
- A little sad the Corporate Kidsport Challenge is done for this year...but proud to have been a… instagram.com/p/BY3uhJ9AcXh/ 2 months ago
- Bonspiel eh! #ckc2017 #ckcrba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rqhZA2ur/ 2 months ago
- Snowbirds! #ckc2017 #ckcrba #rba #kidsport @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rVm7gfBs/ 2 months ago