Despite the snow piled up outside, thoughts of spring feeling like a thousand years away, I’m feeling like I’ve turned a corner. Writing this blog about Making, for almost a year, has actually been an amazing personal journey for me. I’ve stretched…creatively. I’ve learned a lot about what is possible. And I’ve looked inside…always one of the hardest things to do. I made two things today that for me are special beyond the simple materials they are made of. Life can be beautiful, in so many unexpected ways, if you let it.
- A little sad the Corporate Kidsport Challenge is done for this year...but proud to have been a… instagram.com/p/BY3uhJ9AcXh/ 1 week ago
- Bonspiel eh! #ckc2017 #ckcrba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rqhZA2ur/ 1 week ago
- Snowbirds! #ckc2017 #ckcrba #rba #kidsport @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rVm7gfBs/ 1 week ago
- Dominating in basketball!!! #rba #ckc2017 #ckcrba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1mhWoguxq/ 1 week ago
- Sherri dominating in the Timbit challenge! #ckc2017 #ckcrba #rba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1lEhDAqx7/ 1 week ago