Despite the snow piled up outside, thoughts of spring feeling like a thousand years away, I’m feeling like I’ve turned a corner. Writing this blog about Making, for almost a year, has actually been an amazing personal journey for me. I’ve stretched…creatively. I’ve learned a lot about what is possible. And I’ve looked inside…always one of the hardest things to do. I made two things today that for me are special beyond the simple materials they are made of. Life can be beautiful, in so many unexpected ways, if you let it.
- There's always hope y'all. #rogue1 #starwars #princessleia #rockinthehairbunslikeaboss… instagram.com/p/BO32u_khCjj/ 5 months ago
- Currently in my living room. #whoville #grinch #drseuss #christmas #schooldecorations… instagram.com/p/BNhYCbYAd46/ 6 months ago
- Solid |Gold #ckc2016 #ckcrba #livingorange #solidgold @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BKM4POMAI7_/ 9 months ago
- Ben takes on Canadian race-walker Evan Dunfee, 4th in Rio 2016 Olympics #best #ckc2016 #ckcrba… instagram.com/p/BKM31S_ACBT/ 9 months ago
- Megumi takes a pie in the face for the kids! mmizuno #ckcrba #ckc2016 @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BKM3VyYAEXP/ 9 months ago