Despite the snow piled up outside, thoughts of spring feeling like a thousand years away, I’m feeling like I’ve turned a corner. Writing this blog about Making, for almost a year, has actually been an amazing personal journey for me. I’ve stretched…creatively. I’ve learned a lot about what is possible. And I’ve looked inside…always one of the hardest things to do. I made two things today that for me are special beyond the simple materials they are made of. Life can be beautiful, in so many unexpected ways, if you let it.
- Annual Gnome Convention #pottery #handmade #gnomes #craftfair #burnaby #supportlocalartists… instagram.com/p/Bb3pqc4gDui/ 3 weeks ago
- Sock Monkey Class of 2017. Available at Ecole Brantford Winter Craft Fair, and by order.… instagram.com/p/Bb3M2-Xga5b/ 3 weeks ago
- Makers gotta make, but marriages need to be saved. I'm having a pottery sale! I'll be at the… instagram.com/p/Bb3K-mmAo8Q/ 3 weeks ago
- RT @Canada: A musician, a poet and an advocate for truth and reconciliation – Gord Downie was a great Canadian who will be missed. Rest in… 1 month ago
- Call for crafters, Makers, and home trades! #brantfordwintercraftfair2017 #burnaby… instagram.com/p/BaMsmpMgLx-/ 2 months ago