Well, I’m making a cake for my dear friend Michelle, who loves the Flower Fairies artwork by Cicely Mary Barker. Any little girl with semi-British lineage probably grew up reading these lovely stories. I’m not really sure where this cake is going, but I have about 20 fairies with stickies on them, and I’m going to paint my favourite ones in order. I love it so far- I’ll do a little bit of 3-d stuff, put on the wings of some once they’re on the cake etc., but here’s the first one – the Sweet Pea Fairy.
- RT @Canada: A musician, a poet and an advocate for truth and reconciliation – Gord Downie was a great Canadian who will be missed. Rest in… 1 month ago
- Call for crafters, Makers, and home trades! #brantfordwintercraftfair2017 #burnaby… instagram.com/p/BaMsmpMgLx-/ 1 month ago
- A little sad the Corporate Kidsport Challenge is done for this year...but proud to have been a… instagram.com/p/BY3uhJ9AcXh/ 2 months ago
- Bonspiel eh! #ckc2017 #ckcrba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rqhZA2ur/ 2 months ago
- Snowbirds! #ckc2017 #ckcrba #rba #kidsport @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rVm7gfBs/ 2 months ago