A work colleague of mine cruised by yesterday and casually asked, “so what kind of cake are you making THIS weekend?” Sheesh. I’m getting a reputation. I started it this morning, only because after falling asleep reading to my kids last night, then falling asleep on their floor until 10:30, I just didn’t have it in me to start last night. But Woody came to life this morning – and he’s looking good! I’m copying a cake I found online, and the concept will be Buzz and Woody on the bed, with all the other little toys around the bed on the floor. Can’t wait to make the etch-a-sketch!
- Annual Gnome Convention #pottery #handmade #gnomes #craftfair #burnaby #supportlocalartists… instagram.com/p/Bb3pqc4gDui/ 3 weeks ago
- Sock Monkey Class of 2017. Available at Ecole Brantford Winter Craft Fair, and by order.… instagram.com/p/Bb3M2-Xga5b/ 3 weeks ago
- Makers gotta make, but marriages need to be saved. I'm having a pottery sale! I'll be at the… instagram.com/p/Bb3K-mmAo8Q/ 3 weeks ago
- RT @Canada: A musician, a poet and an advocate for truth and reconciliation – Gord Downie was a great Canadian who will be missed. Rest in… 1 month ago
- Call for crafters, Makers, and home trades! #brantfordwintercraftfair2017 #burnaby… instagram.com/p/BaMsmpMgLx-/ 2 months ago