Four hours alone in a pottery studio is a beautiful thing. I threw an entire bag of clay on the weekend, and have been obsessing about how my pots are doing. And I just realised I can’t make it back to the studio until at the earliest next Wednesday…pauvre moi! In any case, I’m excited – I made some herb stakes which made me think of spring, and has me craving potato salad with tarragon and chives. And if they work out, having them in the garden will definitely reduce marital stress when I ask my husband to go pick a herb, and he comes back with grass or lavender or other things he thinks might work but aren’t herbs. It’s the little things that count!
- RT @Canada: A musician, a poet and an advocate for truth and reconciliation – Gord Downie was a great Canadian who will be missed. Rest in… 1 month ago
- Call for crafters, Makers, and home trades! #brantfordwintercraftfair2017 #burnaby… instagram.com/p/BaMsmpMgLx-/ 1 month ago
- A little sad the Corporate Kidsport Challenge is done for this year...but proud to have been a… instagram.com/p/BY3uhJ9AcXh/ 2 months ago
- Bonspiel eh! #ckc2017 #ckcrba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rqhZA2ur/ 2 months ago
- Snowbirds! #ckc2017 #ckcrba #rba #kidsport @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rVm7gfBs/ 2 months ago