Four hours alone in a pottery studio is a beautiful thing. I threw an entire bag of clay on the weekend, and have been obsessing about how my pots are doing. And I just realised I can’t make it back to the studio until at the earliest next Wednesday…pauvre moi! In any case, I’m excited – I made some herb stakes which made me think of spring, and has me craving potato salad with tarragon and chives. And if they work out, having them in the garden will definitely reduce marital stress when I ask my husband to go pick a herb, and he comes back with grass or lavender or other things he thinks might work but aren’t herbs. It’s the little things that count!
- There's always hope y'all. #rogue1 #starwars #princessleia #rockinthehairbunslikeaboss… instagram.com/p/BO32u_khCjj/ 5 months ago
- Currently in my living room. #whoville #grinch #drseuss #christmas #schooldecorations… instagram.com/p/BNhYCbYAd46/ 6 months ago
- Solid |Gold #ckc2016 #ckcrba #livingorange #solidgold @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BKM4POMAI7_/ 9 months ago
- Ben takes on Canadian race-walker Evan Dunfee, 4th in Rio 2016 Olympics #best #ckc2016 #ckcrba… instagram.com/p/BKM31S_ACBT/ 9 months ago
- Megumi takes a pie in the face for the kids! mmizuno #ckcrba #ckc2016 @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BKM3VyYAEXP/ 9 months ago