This is something of a half time report on this cake. Because what started out as a small thing to put on top of a small cake has turned into what is looking so far like about2 1/2 feet long. Sigh. I’ve retreated to the couch and put on the Mouse with my kids. Will drown my sorrows in Penguin crackers and apple juice for a while. It will be ok, right? I’m just hoping my expectations aren’t exceeding my talents on this one. I need a cup of coffee, and maybe a jar of nutella, to feel the awesomeness this cake will be!
- RT @Canada: A musician, a poet and an advocate for truth and reconciliation – Gord Downie was a great Canadian who will be missed. Rest in… 1 month ago
- Call for crafters, Makers, and home trades! #brantfordwintercraftfair2017 #burnaby… instagram.com/p/BaMsmpMgLx-/ 1 month ago
- A little sad the Corporate Kidsport Challenge is done for this year...but proud to have been a… instagram.com/p/BY3uhJ9AcXh/ 2 months ago
- Bonspiel eh! #ckc2017 #ckcrba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rqhZA2ur/ 2 months ago
- Snowbirds! #ckc2017 #ckcrba #rba #kidsport @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rVm7gfBs/ 2 months ago