I’m paddling on the Ritchie Bros. Auctionauts dragonboat team this year, which is cool and exciting and different for me. The weekly practices in False Creek are so beautiful – hard work, but totally rewarding. We’re going to the Whistler Dragonboat Festival this weekend, and as of about three minutes ago, I’m officially ready with team rations. Don’t you wish you were on my team??!! We’re gonna kick some butt, and even if we only come first in our lane, we’ll at least be fueled by a lot of cookie-love.
- RT @Canada: A musician, a poet and an advocate for truth and reconciliation – Gord Downie was a great Canadian who will be missed. Rest in… 1 month ago
- Call for crafters, Makers, and home trades! #brantfordwintercraftfair2017 #burnaby… instagram.com/p/BaMsmpMgLx-/ 1 month ago
- A little sad the Corporate Kidsport Challenge is done for this year...but proud to have been a… instagram.com/p/BY3uhJ9AcXh/ 2 months ago
- Bonspiel eh! #ckc2017 #ckcrba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rqhZA2ur/ 2 months ago
- Snowbirds! #ckc2017 #ckcrba #rba #kidsport @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rVm7gfBs/ 2 months ago