Ok, after much procrastination, I had to start this cake for Thursday tonight. This one is for my son’s friend who was born on Canada Day. I’m doing a painting of one side of the maple leaf from the Vancouver Olympic 2010 poster. Will I get into trouble for copying the graphic design of the Vancouver Olympic poster? Don’t know, but what I do know is it is very cool, very beautiful graphics, which I loved from the moment I saw them. So why am I up at 11:21 pm on a Monday night trying to replicate this maple leaf for a Canada Day cake? Well, I guess because I can. And because I think it will be cool. It’s a start, anyways!
- Annual Gnome Convention #pottery #handmade #gnomes #craftfair #burnaby #supportlocalartists… instagram.com/p/Bb3pqc4gDui/ 3 weeks ago
- Sock Monkey Class of 2017. Available at Ecole Brantford Winter Craft Fair, and by order.… instagram.com/p/Bb3M2-Xga5b/ 3 weeks ago
- Makers gotta make, but marriages need to be saved. I'm having a pottery sale! I'll be at the… instagram.com/p/Bb3K-mmAo8Q/ 3 weeks ago
- RT @Canada: A musician, a poet and an advocate for truth and reconciliation – Gord Downie was a great Canadian who will be missed. Rest in… 1 month ago
- Call for crafters, Makers, and home trades! #brantfordwintercraftfair2017 #burnaby… instagram.com/p/BaMsmpMgLx-/ 2 months ago