Well, I need to make a cake for this weekend. It’s going to be a “fashion” themed cake, for my friend who is turning 50. I’ve got some ideas, but man, I am somewhat uninspired by this one. I baked the cake for it last night (actually, I’ve had to bake the cake twice, but that’s a whole other story). Sometimes, stuff just happens. When you’re tired. And it’s late. No matter. The cake is baked, and now I have to decorate it with something fashion. Prada? Gucci? A handbag? A shoe? A martini? Hmm. A martini would be good right about now. I’ve got a few ideas below, we’ll see what becomes of it all. This has “all nighter” written all over it. ‘sigh’.
- A little sad the Corporate Kidsport Challenge is done for this year...but proud to have been a… instagram.com/p/BY3uhJ9AcXh/ 1 week ago
- Bonspiel eh! #ckc2017 #ckcrba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rqhZA2ur/ 1 week ago
- Snowbirds! #ckc2017 #ckcrba #rba #kidsport @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rVm7gfBs/ 1 week ago
- Dominating in basketball!!! #rba #ckc2017 #ckcrba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1mhWoguxq/ 1 week ago
- Sherri dominating in the Timbit challenge! #ckc2017 #ckcrba #rba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1lEhDAqx7/ 1 week ago