Well, I need to make a cake for this weekend. It’s going to be a “fashion” themed cake, for my friend who is turning 50. I’ve got some ideas, but man, I am somewhat uninspired by this one. I baked the cake for it last night (actually, I’ve had to bake the cake twice, but that’s a whole other story). Sometimes, stuff just happens. When you’re tired. And it’s late. No matter. The cake is baked, and now I have to decorate it with something fashion. Prada? Gucci? A handbag? A shoe? A martini? Hmm. A martini would be good right about now. I’ve got a few ideas below, we’ll see what becomes of it all. This has “all nighter” written all over it. ‘sigh’.
- Annual Gnome Convention #pottery #handmade #gnomes #craftfair #burnaby #supportlocalartists… instagram.com/p/Bb3pqc4gDui/ 3 weeks ago
- Sock Monkey Class of 2017. Available at Ecole Brantford Winter Craft Fair, and by order.… instagram.com/p/Bb3M2-Xga5b/ 3 weeks ago
- Makers gotta make, but marriages need to be saved. I'm having a pottery sale! I'll be at the… instagram.com/p/Bb3K-mmAo8Q/ 3 weeks ago
- RT @Canada: A musician, a poet and an advocate for truth and reconciliation – Gord Downie was a great Canadian who will be missed. Rest in… 1 month ago
- Call for crafters, Makers, and home trades! #brantfordwintercraftfair2017 #burnaby… instagram.com/p/BaMsmpMgLx-/ 2 months ago