So I ran out of duct tape at about 10 pm tonight, and while I’m not sure if it’s a John Deere or a Caterpillar, it’s a wheel loader fo sho, and that’s that. I’m actually truly amazed that this thing is as big as it is, and if I can get it out of my house without my children turning it into pulp it will be a total miracle. But seriously, the mechanics of this thing are kind of interesting. The tubes I’ve used for holding the wheels together have proved more useful than I imagined, as I’ve stuffed them with dried beans in ziploc bags for weight. Really…I’m not kidding…I needed weights and all I could come up with was the beans I used for baking pie shells. Surely someone will appreciate my resourcefulness there. In any case, I’m thinking another roll of duct tape to hold this all together, then I may just have to call the guys out in Chilliwack for a little refurb paint job. In any case, the problem I’m faced with now, is whether it will be CAT yellow or John Deere green?
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- There's always hope y'all. #rogue1 #starwars #princessleia #rockinthehairbunslikeaboss… instagram.com/p/BO32u_khCjj/ 7 months ago
- Currently in my living room. #whoville #grinch #drseuss #christmas #schooldecorations… instagram.com/p/BNhYCbYAd46/ 8 months ago
- Solid |Gold #ckc2016 #ckcrba #livingorange #solidgold @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BKM4POMAI7_/ 11 months ago
- Ben takes on Canadian race-walker Evan Dunfee, 4th in Rio 2016 Olympics #best #ckc2016 #ckcrba… instagram.com/p/BKM31S_ACBT/ 11 months ago