So this cake was done to celebrate the launch of our new website, and the people who made the website happen from marketing. We presented it to them on a Friday afternoon, and then demolished it. The joke, of course, is that only the designers use Macs, the rest of us are stuck with pc’s, and weep silently at our slow, chugging computers. It was an all nighter – I had a map of the keyboard to go from, and painted each little key’s letter with food paste colours. The screen was just a print out of the main page, so please don’t think I actually painted that on. I wrapped a piece of cardboard with sugarpaste for the lid, and actually held up remarkably well. I loved making this cake, but I’m pretty sure I’ll never do it again!!
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- There's always hope y'all. #rogue1 #starwars #princessleia #rockinthehairbunslikeaboss… instagram.com/p/BO32u_khCjj/ 7 months ago
- Currently in my living room. #whoville #grinch #drseuss #christmas #schooldecorations… instagram.com/p/BNhYCbYAd46/ 8 months ago
- Solid |Gold #ckc2016 #ckcrba #livingorange #solidgold @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BKM4POMAI7_/ 11 months ago
- Ben takes on Canadian race-walker Evan Dunfee, 4th in Rio 2016 Olympics #best #ckc2016 #ckcrba… instagram.com/p/BKM31S_ACBT/ 11 months ago