So this cake was done to celebrate the launch of our new website, and the people who made the website happen from marketing. We presented it to them on a Friday afternoon, and then demolished it. The joke, of course, is that only the designers use Macs, the rest of us are stuck with pc’s, and weep silently at our slow, chugging computers. It was an all nighter – I had a map of the keyboard to go from, and painted each little key’s letter with food paste colours. The screen was just a print out of the main page, so please don’t think I actually painted that on. I wrapped a piece of cardboard with sugarpaste for the lid, and actually held up remarkably well. I loved making this cake, but I’m pretty sure I’ll never do it again!!
- RT @Canada: A musician, a poet and an advocate for truth and reconciliation – Gord Downie was a great Canadian who will be missed. Rest in… 1 month ago
- Call for crafters, Makers, and home trades! #brantfordwintercraftfair2017 #burnaby… instagram.com/p/BaMsmpMgLx-/ 1 month ago
- A little sad the Corporate Kidsport Challenge is done for this year...but proud to have been a… instagram.com/p/BY3uhJ9AcXh/ 2 months ago
- Bonspiel eh! #ckc2017 #ckcrba @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rqhZA2ur/ 2 months ago
- Snowbirds! #ckc2017 #ckcrba #rba #kidsport @ Ritchie Bros. instagram.com/p/BY1rVm7gfBs/ 2 months ago